Selling Your Business
We are prepared to provide you with an immediate indication of the value of your company, from a financial standpoint. Our response time typically requires 5 days after receipt of sufficient information with which to prepare a valuation for your consideration.
You may send this information directly to our home office or the office you are working with; it will then be assembled for our acquisition valuation committee, where it will be evaluated.
Since we are advisors in each transaction, there are no brokers or middlemen for you to deal with, nor commissions due to anyone - thus increasing your total sale consideration. However, if you have your business listed for sale already, we will fully cooperate with your agent, or assist your investment banker.
We will also consider electrical contractors as well as general contractors who do a significant amount of their own mechanical/electrical work. Management other than the sellers, must remain with the company. Sellers may also remain as stockholders in the new company.
In order for us to provide
you a valuation, it will be necessary for you to give us
the following information.
- Two years of financial data - balance sheets, income statements and notes to financial's. If your statements do not contain detailed notes, please attach your own explanation of line items. In addition, please provide current updated information, in addition to the year-end data.
- Equipment list detailing make, model and basic specs of equipment.
- Listing of loans to be paid or assumed by the buyer, with principal and monthly payments broken down.
- Listing of real estate assets and approximate value, with mortgage loans detailed.
- Aging summary of accounts receivable and payable (not the actual customer list, just the aging summary).
- Statement describing the strength and adequacy of your remaining management team after you leave the company.